As we enter 2022, we take a look back at some of our most popular bedding images. We hope these can help inspire you to create the bedroom of your dreams!
1. When we introduced our new linen colors, this forest bed shot to the top of our most popular list! This was just a quick snapshot from our own showroom and we got such an amazing response to this green!
2. Our handmade Zaidee throw with its loops and tassels made a big splash and almost immediately sold out after we posted this image.
3. Our customers always love a blush bed. And we agree! It's a soft, lovely hue that always photographs well and gives us that dreamy feeling. This bed features our Carter & Ojai Collections with the Laurel pillow front and center.
4. We sell more than just bedding! Our light and delicate curtains make everything feel ethereal. They capture the natural light for a soft and diffused glow.
5. A rug anchors an entire room and our hand-woven Brooke rug is the pièce de résistance in this bedroom! The natural color works perfectly with that pop of amber on the bed.
6. This Jack and Jill bedroom was always fun to style. Mirroring the beds with the same collections in different colors creates a pretty cute look!
7. This bed full of earth tones and boho textures is a favorite. Taupes and beiges on an all white base feels airy yet full of personality and charm.
8. Another dreamy bedroom, with plenty of light layers!
9. Did you know our Big Pillows work perfectly as stylish dog beds?! The stripe on our Beachwood makes this rug a classic staple.
10. Hilde working in our showroom! Our showroom beds are always fun, a bit over the top, and are created to inspire our customers to try pairing collections together for their own original looks!